This is a one-of a kind opportunity to own a very special custom lakeside property facing Lake Simcoe’s southern shore. This EnergyStar rated home is just steps from the community’s private access swimming dock. You will enjoy waking up in the large 18 x 17′ Masterbedroom with French Doors that open up to it’s 2nd Floor Balcony views. Large sunshine permitting windows dominate the plan. You’ll simply appreciate the Breakfast Solarium and formal Dining Room (with 2-sided fireplace) for relaxed mornings, and easy entertaining of your guests. For the motor vehicle or hobby enthusiast there is a large double-car 18′ 4″ x 22′ garage with an additional 11′ x 20′ Tandem Area with access to the main level Laundry / Mudroom that could be used for winter boat storage, mechanics, a hobby area safe and more.
Lot 36 Custom Home Design
Lot Location: 36
Lot Size: ft.
Garage: 3 car
From: 3,236 sq.ft.
- Large 22 x 19' Great Room with 2-sided gas fireplace
- Open Concept Kitchen with Extended Kitchen Island and Breakfast Counter Combination
- Open Winding Staircase
- Foyer and Great Room open to above
- Master Ensuite with Free-standing Soaker Tub and Glass Shower
- Master Walk-in Closet
- 2nd Floor Hallway open to Foyer and Great Room below
- Bedrooms share doors to two separate bathrooms